“The curious case of Benjamin Button” is one of those few beautiful movies which touches upon the subject of life and beautifully presents the ups and downs, adventures and events everyone goes through in their journey. One of the aspects of the movie that makes it so beautiful is its screenplay. It consists of heart touching dialogues which anybody (with a soul) can relate to.
We have taken the time to select and put together some of the best dialogues for you. Food for your soul. Enjoy!
1. “Everybody feels different about themselves one way or another. We’re all going the same way, just takin’ different roads to get there”
2. “I’ll tell you a little secret: Fat people, skinny people, tall people, white people-they’re just as alone as we are. But they are scared shitless”
3. “I love birds that can’t fly. They’re so delicious!”
4. “It’s funny how people we remember the least make the greatest impression on us”
5. “Don’t let anyone tell you different. You gotta do what you’re meant to do. And I happen to be a goddamned artist”
6. “We’re meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?”
7. “And we talked till just before dawn. And we went back to our rooms, to our separate lives”
8. “what does a girl know about love”
9. “You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates. But when it comes to the end, you have to let go”
10. “You never know what’s coming for you”
11. “It’s a funny thing about coming home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You realize what’s changed is you”
12. “I’m blind in the one eye, can’t hardly hear, get twitches out of nowhere, always losing my line of thought. But you know what? God keeps reminding me I’m lucky to be alive!”
13. “You’re as ugly as an old pot. But you’re still a child of God”
14. “Sometimes we’re on a collision course and we just don’t know it”
15. “Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss”
16. “I might have enjoyed the company of a woman or two. Or three. But that had never
stopped me from loving her”
17. “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again”
We hope you enjoyed. Do share it with people and make their day beautiful.