The Unvisited is a community where people share thoughts, stories and emotions. If you have a story, a strong opinion or you can inspire people with your writing, we can help you reach them. We believe that every story worth telling must be told.
Why Should You Write For The Unvisited?
We are a rapidly growing community of readers and writers with a strong readership. So, if you are an author or a blogger, here is why you should contribute to us:
- Your work will get a wide exposure. We will promote your post and make sure that it reaches the right audience.
- You will be able to promote your work (e.g. your books, products and links to your blogs) in the Bio section provided just below your post. You can include as many links to your work as you want.
- We believe in growing together. Your posts on The Unvisited will generate more traffic to your blog or help you sell your books and products.
- Keep the word count between 500 – 2000.
- Please provide your original, well researched and honest work. Your post should not have been published anywhere else, including your own blog.
- We do not tolerate plagiarism. In case of plagiarism and copyright infringement, the post will be removed and the submitter will be held responsible.
- Refrain from referencing your blog, website, company or products in the body of the post. You can use the ‘bio’ section for that purpose.
- We encourage you to write positive, inspiring and engaging posts. Preferably your own experience and thoughts. Please avoid topics such as rants, politics, religion, topics targeting a particular race or showing someone in a bad light.
- All posts will go through a screening process by our editors. We reserve all rights to publish or not to publish any post.
- We may ask you to make changes in your post to make it clearer and more powerful.
- We may edit your post for grammar and clarity. In case we need to make any major changes, we will ask you to review and approve it first.
- In case you need any further clarifications, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Submit Your Post
You can submit your post using the following form. Please include your bio (about yourself and your work in not more than 75 words) and the links you would like to add at the end of the post.
Or you can mail us your post at email@example.com. In case you wish to send your post by mail, please write the subject line as “Guest post”.
Thank you for being a part of The Unvisited community.